The data controller is Teatro 3 S.r.l – VAT No. IT07260920157, with its registered office in via Privata Giuseppe Maria Giulietti, 14 – 20132 – Milan (MI), hereinafter “The Data Controller”, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files that are sent by a web server (i.e. the computer where the website you are visiting is “hosted”) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on its mobile or fixed device (computer, smartphone, tablet), when visiting the website.
Cookies allow the Website to identify the user’s device, through the stored information, each time the user reconnects itself to the Website through that device.
By using cookies, it is possible to make it easier for the user to browse the Website and to analyse their preferences and tastes by checking their browsing history, and consequently to offer products and services more consistent with the interests and expectations of said user.
Cookies can be technical, analytic, and profiling, either first-party and third party. Teatro 3 is not responsible for any use of the information collected by third parties, by means of the cookies shown in the table below, as the aforementioned cookies are not controlled directly by Teatro 3.
Teatro 3 invites you to read the third parties cookie policies and, to this end, provides you with the links you can refer to, in the table below.
The website www.teatrotre.com uses technical cookies, both “Session”, i.e. cookies that are deleted when the browser is closed, and first-party and third-party persistent, i.e. cookies that expire after a certain period of time and that are sent directly from our website (e.g. login cookies).
The website www.teatrotre.com currently does not use third-party analytics cookies, only under your consent.
The Website www.teatrotre.com uses first-party profiling cookies, under your consent.
|Cookie Name||Domain||Type||Category||Purpose||Duration||Disabling method|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||.teatrotre.com||First-party||Translation||Language detection||1 day||Manually|
|_iub_cs-52566911||.teatrotre.com||First-party||Iubenda||Cookies Acceptance||1 Year||Manually|
The Website www.teatrotre.com does not use third-party cookies.
The cookies listed in the previous tables allow us to:
– Know how many users visit the website;
– Carry out and facilitate your browsing, and allow you to use the services of the Website. For instance, they allow you not to enter again login data;
– Analyse and monitor the way in which you use the website (e.g., number of accesses and pages viewed) for statistical purposes and to allow us to make improvements in terms of navigation, to track your web browsing and to identify your tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be used to show you advertising messages in line with preferences expressed by you while browsing.
Any use of the profiling and analytics cookies is based on your consent.
To learn more about the cookies that are installed on your device and/or browser, and to disable them, please go to the following link:
Teatro 3 shares your data only when this is strictly necessary and only with those who help us to provide you with a better service. Your data is accessible to:
– Teatro 3 employees and collaborators, in their capacity as internal persons in charge and/or managers of the processing and/or system administrators;
– Teatro 3 service providers engaged in supporting the activities carried out by Teatro 3 itself;
– Third parties, autonomous owners or co-owners, in the event you expressed consent to the use of non-anonymous analytical or third-party profiling cookies; To learn more about these autonomous owners or co-owners, please refer to the links to the respective policies, as shown in the tables.
Teatro 3 may transfer data outside the EU territory. To this end, in accordance with privacy legislation, Teatro 3 assesses the impact of data transfers and adopts, if applicable, the most appropriate safeguards (e.g. adequacy decisions or standard contractual clauses). For more information on the transfer of Personal Data collected through third-party Cookies, please refer to the privacy policies of each third party, available on their websites.
At any time, you can revoke your consent or give it, in the event you have previously denied it, by selecting the “Manage Preferences” button.
To make your browser reject all or some cookies, refer to the instructions provided by the browser provider. In particular:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer;
Click the “Tools” icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. Here Users can change cookie settings.
– Google Chrome
Click the “wrench” icon in the upper right corner and select “settings”. At this point select “Show advanced settings” and change the Privacy settings.
– Mozilla Firefox
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner select “Options”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. Here Users can adjust cookies settings.
From the drop-down setting menu in the upper right corner select “Preferences”. Select “Security” and here Users can adjust cookies settings. You can find a more detailed guide at the link www.aboutcookies.org/
The data tracked by technical cookies is stored for 24 months from collection and, then, deleted.
The data tracked by first-party analytics cookies is stored for 24 months from collection and, then, deleted.
The data tracked by first-party profiling cookies is stored for 12 months from collection and, then, deleted.
With reference to the processing of the Data collected via Cookies, the Data subjects may exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-21), including:
– the right of access: to receive confirmation of the existence of data and to access their content;
– the right to rectification: to update, modify and/or correct the Data;
– the right to be forgotten and the right to restriction of processing: to request the cancellation or the restriction of the processing of data processed in breach of the law, including data for which storage is unnecessary with regards to the purposes for which the Data have been collected or processed;
– the right to object: to object to data processing;
– the right to revoke: to revoke your consent, if given, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing on the basis of consent given prior to revocation,
– complaint: to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority in case of violation of the rules concerning personal data protection;
– the right to data portability: to receive a copy of your Data provided within the scope of the processing in electronic form and to ask that said Data is transmitted to another Data controller;
In order to exercise these rights, please contact the Data Controller at email@example.com or via postal mail to the following address: via Privata Giuseppe Maria Giulietti, 14 – 20132 – Milano (MI), hereinafter “The Data Controller”.