For us at Teatro 3, we really care about the Privacy of users browsing our website, therefore, we make every effort to ensure their protection.
The data controller is Teatro Tre S.r.l – VAT No. IT07260920157, with its registered office in via Privata Giuseppe Maria Giulietti, 14 – 20132 – Milan (MI), hereinafter “The Data Controller”, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The services offered by the Data Controller are addressed to people older than 18. If the Data Controller becomes aware of the data processing of children under 18 years of age without valid parental consent or legal guardian, he reserves the right to unilaterally interrupt the use of the service offered, as well as to cancel the acquired data.
The Users/Data Subjects provide their data VOLUNTARILY and by giving their CONSENT, for example, by sending an email to the addresses in the Contacts section, through which they can ask more or less generic information to Teatro Tre, about the services offered.
The Data Controller will use these data for the sole purpose of following up the communications and contact requests of the User/Data Subject.
The Data Controller does not store data, does not constitute data collections or databases and does not carry out profiling activities of users, either for commercial purposes or for other purposes.
Your Personal Data may be communicated to and processed by:
– legal or natural persons acting as external data processors, carrying out outsourced activities, appointed by Teatro Tre or by Teatro Tre’s external data processors (including entities entrusted with assistance, communication, marketing, and advertising activities, as well as IT service providers, Website managers, partners, credit institutions, professional firms);
– employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller (including system administrators) who, acting under the direct authority of the Data Controller, will be authorized to process your Personal Data;
– employees and/or collaborators of the external data processors (including system administrators) who, acting under the direct authority of the external data processors, will be authorized to process your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data will not be communicated to third parties, except when communicated by Teatro Tre to third parties acting as autonomous owners or consultants in order to protect its rights, nor will it be disseminated.
Your Personal Data is mainly processed at the Data Controller’s premises and at the locations of the data processors. For further information, please contact the Data Controller at the addresses in the section Contacts
Your data will be stored at the Servers of ARUBA BUSINESS – ARUBA® 2022 Aruba S.p.A.
Some of your Personal Data may, now or in the future, be shared with Recipients
who may be located outside the European Economic Area.
The company ensures that your Personal Data is processed by these Recipients in accordance with the Regulation.
The transfer of data may be based on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission. Some of these processing operations may involve the transfer of the data in question outside the European Economic Area.
The data in such cases are transferred on the basis of articles 46 and 49 of the Regulation.
The storage period of the collected data is thus, as per Law, divided:
– for the management and response of client specific requests: maximum 24 months
– for the management and fulfilment of legal obligations: maximum 10 years;
– for the management of complaints and any disputes: for the established prescription period or for the period established by law;
After these periods or when the data has fulfilled the purpose for which it was collected, it is definitively eliminated.
Our website does not use any automatic or default boxes to obtain your consent on the processing of personal data.
Indeed, as required by EU Regulation, you will be able to express your consent in a clear, determined and conscious way by clicking on the acceptance button, only after you have carefully read the text of the policy.
Moreover, in your communications to Teatro Tre, the data collected is mainly communicated by you voluntarily.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
– sending e-mails you expressly requested;
– handling your requests and complaints, as well as your actions in relation to our website;
– maintaining the security of our website and fraud prevention;
– additional uses permitted by the Applicable Law.
Your Personal Data will be processed mainly in an automated form, but also on paper with logics strictly related to the relevant purposes.
The Data Controller has assessed the level of security as adequate taking into account the risks that may arise from loss, destruction, modification, unauthorised disclosure, accidental or unlawful access, abuse or alteration of your Personal Data and adopting security measures appropriate to the risks;
the Data Controller, in general, does not store your Personal Data. However, if this is required to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, your personal data are stored on servers mainly located in Europe, which are subject to an advanced back-up system.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this section, we will store documents (including electronic documents) containing your personal data:
– if requested by the Italian law;
– if we believe that those documents may be relevant for any legal procedure (ongoing or future);
– if we need to enforce, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
– We will adopt a reasonable amount of technical and organizational measures to avoid data loss, improper use or modification of your personal data.
– We will store all the personal data you provide us on our secure servers (firewall and password protected).
– You accept that the data transmission via internet is, by nature, non-secure and that we cannot ensure the safety of the data transmitted via internet.
As data subject, according to Regulation 678/2016, you have the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data, including data collected by Teatro Tre;
– know their origin, the logic and the purposes of their processing;
– obtain updating, correction and integration;
– request cancellation and oblivion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in case of unlawful processing;
– oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in the case of use of data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication;
– request the transfer of personal data to third parties, whenever possible and necessary.
You can exercise these rights through direct contact of the Data Controller – by sending a written communication to one of the Contacts in the appropriate section – to whom you may request to proceed to each of the above-mentioned charges.
You can ask us to provide you with all your personal data and information in our possession; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
– The provision of appropriate evidence of your identity (a photocopy of the identity document) plus a copy of a utility bill showing your current address;
We may retain the personal data requested by you to the extent permitted by law.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party Websites (Google – LinkedIn – Instagram – Facebook).
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices adopted by the above-mentioned third parties.
Please let us know if your personal data in our possession needs to be corrected or updated.